QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
My aim is to make your appointment as stress
free and comfortable as possible at my home salon.
• All of my appointments are spaced out and private.
• Full body spray or upper or lower half body spray available
To view questions and answers click on this PDF link
Spray Tanning Preparation
• Shave/Wax at least 24 hours before tanning.
• Exfoliate and shower the night before tanning
– DO NOT APPLY MOISTURISER ON DAY OF TANNING.
• Do not apply deodorant or perfume and remove all
make-up prior to tanning.
• Wear dark underwear and loose dark clothing - avoid
• Bring flip flops or loose shoes for after the tanning.
• Paint nails with clear or polished nail polish.
• Spray Tanning is not suitable for people with respiratory problems or within the first 3 months of pregnancy.
• Anyone under the age of 16 must have their parent’s written consent prior to tanning.
• Any medical conditions must be disclosed prior to tanning as consent may be required from your GP.
• Conditions that prevent tanning treatment:
• Hypersensitive Skin
• Severe Eczema
I was really pleased with how even my spray tan was and a great colour. Siobhan is lovely and went out of her way to fit an appointment in before my trip away.
I’m converted! - Claire
Siobhan makes you feel very at ease, the spray tan doesn’t take too long, it smells good and and it looks fantastic - very, very natural. I will definitely be visiting Siobhan
again! - Kym
I was quite pale with freckles and was worried about the tango look but far from it, it has developed a beautiful sunkissed look. - Rebecca
I had so many compliments regarding both the colour and application of my tan from the lovely Siobhan. It’s such a relief to know I can now go somewhere I trust for a spray tan! - C. Stokes
M 07590 068642
Spray Tanning by Siobhan
3 Greywethers Avenue, Lakeside, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN3 1QG
Contact details - 01793 522950 or email@example.com